Monday, October 20, 2008

We've been blogged!

It has been FOREVER since my last post, but I've been pretty busy. Our wedding is in less than 3 weeks, I feel like there a bazillion 'little' things left to do, including a business trip to Montana next week.

Yesterday was my bridal shower. I'm was so honored to have friends and family come, though I couldn't get over the fact it was a wedding shower...FOR ME?...and all the presents?? It truly was a wonderful day,not because of the presents but because of the presence of everyone who attended. WARNING - I seem to get cheesier and cheesier the closer it gets to the big day.

Earlier last week Alex and I had our pictures taken by an old college friend of mine, Aaron. Aaron and his wife Meg are magically talented photographers - I say magically, because Aaron actually took some pictures of me that I liked and that is quite rare! They are also 'magically' talented because a few years ago he was able to catch an AWESOME picture of me taking a dive on the dance floor - I'd post it, but I'd like to save myself a little bit of dignity. Anywho, check out Aaron's pics.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Awww I can't believe it's almost the big day!!! :) Totally going to cry!!! :):):) Love the pictures!!!

mommy23 said...

You both look so great.. and knowing Alex for so long, it makes me incredibly happy to see him so comfortable and so in love with you Mary! I can't wait for your wedding day. I know it will be the best..it is kind of like my little brother getting married! Please let me know if I can help out with one or a few of those little things that need to be tied up!

The Arnolds said...

About time you updated the blog! ;) You guys look SO great in your pics! I can see why you're so happy with them! I'm so happy for you both! We can't wait for the wedding!

Sara said...

Update your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)