Monday, April 16, 2007

Two weeks.....

So AC, AAJ and I are moving in the next two weeks. This stinks. I hate moving. Even better, we are losing about 175 sq feet and paying more, the upside is that we are moving to a better location. We haven't started putting things in boxes yet, which makes me a bit nervous. We are planning on selling, donating and throwing away a lot of our crap - anyone need a desk that is shaped like a kidney bean? I plan on replacing it with our current 'ikea' kitchen table (we're also getting ride of 4 'ikea' chairs). Furniture aside, I don't know how I have acquired all this stuff, but it needs to go. Especially, college notebooks covering subjects that I will never stop and think to myself - 'Hmm, I remember studying that in school, let me just look that up again.' I WILL NOT get rid of my notes from Liberal Physics though - best doodles EVER, seriously, I need to laminate those pictures and put them in a vault. I took that class with two very good friends and another friend of our happened to be the TA, all I remember learning was that our prof liked to wear bright colored ties and Birkenstocks with socks - oh and now I know the definition of inertia.
So, to end this late night babble I will attach a pic of Jenkins with his Uncle Bo (my parents Boston Terrier). Bo is generally more interested in his toys and the people around him than Jenkins - but Jenkins has gotten his attention by nipping at Bo's back legs (in a playful manner). Usually, Bo will give in after a while and chase Jenkins around the room (even allowing Jenkins to carry Bo's coveted ball), but if Jenkins becomes too feisty Bo calmly puts him in his place with a short growl. Jenkins definitely listens to Bo more than me. :)

1 comment:

caitlin said...

I totally have all of my old college notebooks too. Just in case I ever need to review "Introduction to Archeology." You should scan and post your doodles. I bet that would be funny.