Monday, April 30, 2007

Almost finished moving...

So all of our stuff has been transferred. We had 10 friends and family help us out, they were life savers. AC and have a lot of stuff that we have to get rid of...I know, it should have been done before we moved, but we wanted to make sure that we had enough stuff that everyone would have a few hundred thousand pounds to carry. Our couch almost didn't make the transfer - I think that the next time that we move, we will have to take an axe to it!

I've taken the day off to get some errands done - but have found myself at the local-coffee shop enjoying my latte and free wi-fi. I have to run back to the old place and finish cleaning the downstairs..something that I am dreading.

Jenkins is enjoying the new place, since we haven't set up his gate yet to keep him contained when we can't keep an eye on him, he has had the run of the place. He is doing a great job of only chewing his own toys and using his box. (No accidents as of yet, I will keep my fingers crossed!)

Back to throwing stuff away...new pics of Jenkins coming soon.

1 comment:

Tru said...

But......have you met the Queen!! Thanks for keeping us informed. Blessings,
mtd